Since their first publication in 2000, the AnnalSS of the Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures (University of Sassari) have aimed to disseminate knowledge via a multidisciplinary and comparative perspective of the various disciplines that characterize the Faculty.
Articles are published in Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Arabic, Russian and Catalan.
The journal is online, available at the following link: http://lingue.uniss.it/annali
The journal has been peer-reviewed since 2010 (number 7).
The forthcoming volume will focus on the analysis of the figure of the bandit in different geographical, social and cultural contexts.
Characteristics of contributions:
• the article is to be submitted as an attachment, in .doc format, via e-mail ( ) and must include: name, address, telephone, email, academic affiliation and a brief curriculum vitae of the author, as well as abstract and title.
• The contribution must be related to the theme of volume 8: The Figure of the Bandit.
• Length should not exceed 20 pages (including notes and bibliography), 2000 characters per page.
• Images must be limited to two per contribution.
• Authors are asked to comply with the editorial guidelines available on the website (http://lingue.uniss.it/annali).
• Abstracts must be in English (400-500 words) and contain at least six references and four keywords.
Abstract: By June 30, 2011
The Scientific Committee will notify the acceptance of the contribution by July 15, 2011
The completed article must be sent by September 30, 2011